Thursday 6 March 2014

What's In My Bag?



How is it that I haven’t posted this at all? Those who know me well know that I don’t like to sit at home all the time. I obviously might have a lazy day after days of travelling and then think I have to chill my pants a lil bit! But otherwise I’m all about travelling, anywhere and everywhere, even if that’s wandering in the mall at odd hours!
So here are some things I usually carry with me in my precious bag, which my friends joke, is obviously filled with beauty products! And my response to that is, “Hey, these are stuff you’ll thank me for.” And soon enough, I stand corrected! Woot woot J


Now, let’s unveil this mystery of the universe in my bag, shall we?



I really like to travel light guys, and honestly I’d like to eliminate some products too. ( I have actually not included a lot of stuff in the picture to maintain the image of sanity among you :P) but even then it’s soo difficult to travel without them. You’ll notice I don’t have a sun block. The reason being, I have extremely sensitive skin, and I can risk applying a medicated sun block at the max to prevent breaking out. But I go all out on hand creams and lotions especially the fruity scented ones!


Here are some travel essentials I absolutely swear by- Burt’s Bees replenishing lip balm, Maybelline Colossal Kajal, Sally Hansen Diamond lip treatment (one of the amazing lip products ever!) dry tissue packet, paper soap, hand sanitiser, travel-sized body Almond body butter from Nyassa, Peach & Almond moisturising hand and nail cream from Marks & Spencer and a wallet for all the cash and cards!


And lastly, here I have a body mist from Italy Voce, I received that as a gift, then I have my usual pair of shades, a small note book and pen- this I usually use to take down notes from sermons and Oh! Never forget to keep some bands as a spare in your bag! You absolutely never know when they might come in handy. That’s definitely one of the lessons I have learnt.

That’s all for today! I haven’t been blogging much owing to my poorly constructed immune system. I’m falling ill far too often now. But I’m definitely gonna try as much as I can C
Hoping ya’ll are in the pink of your health! 

No comments:

Post a Comment