Tuesday 11 March 2014

The Graphic Fixation

Graphic prints may be in or out, but it will always have a place in my closet. I mean literally! You know how you have the hots for that one dress and you buy it and even after 2 years the tag is still on? Guilty! I have at least dozens of them waiting in my closet. Don’t judge me! I simply don’t find an occasion fit to wear them!  And if my mom is reading this, I already know I’m in trouble! I have very recently been digging my closet and I came across this really pretty graphic printed dress and It had me thinking, It’s always a challenge to accessorize graphic printed dress right? Well, I took up to this challenge and decided to create add my own swirls.
Hope you like it! Do let me know what you think J












Dress from AND, Neckpiece, Bracelet & Rings- Hill Road, Nail Extensions Kit- Tribal Zone, Shoes- CityWalk

Fashion Jury Whispers: Graphic prints as fun and unconventional they are, you have to be really careful with them coz them prints whether in skirts, tops, jackets or dresses tend to pull in more weight. So, if you go overboard with the accessories you may end up looking like a mess. To avoid that, go easy on the accessories, the only bright color should be on your lips and that’s only if you want to dare the rules! You can experiment with the shoes but I simply chose a cool silver metallic pair so as to direct the attention to the dress itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment