Wednesday 12 March 2014

OOTD

I remember being in love with my Forever New jeans during my initial college years! This was followed by the introduction of Zara and Forever 21. I totally love Forever 21. I’m so glad they are soon starting their online site for India! And yes, I am absolutely aware of the designer knock off scenes. Yes, plagiarism doesn’t extend only in journalism! But, then again, all of the fashion retailers have to implicate designs from the high-end fashion brands! That’s the only way the markets going to survive. The love for fashion and wearing trending pieces doesn’t limit only to people who can afford maxing their cards! And I absolutely loved the reading the comment section on the very latest controversy on  Man Repeller about  Zara!  I may or may have not given a piece of my mind! ;-) For those who are not aware of the never-ending debate you can google for interesting articles like
 this

So, coming back to simpler topics, here’s my OOTD

I’ve put together a simple piece, and as you’ll see for a casual wear on a summer day. A cool crop top paired with denims and a cute sling to finish off the look. Just to add a teenie bit of dazzle to the outfit I have accessorized with cool gold midi and chain rings. (My personal favs Woot woot J )










Crop Top & Rings- Forever 21, Denims- Levis, Flip-flops- Linking Rd, Bandra, Belt- Westside, Bag- Limeroad.com

No comments:

Post a Comment