Saturday 1 March 2014

9 to 9 Look Book




Cupcake anyone? Helloo! These are a fresh batch made by sis (helped by me ;-) hehe.)The past week was very sloppy for me. But since yesterday, I’m feeling overtly creative. The weather conditions joined hands too and today I shot some pictures for the look book. 
Well to be honest, I don’t diligently follow the trending herd. I’m actually quite the rebel and wear what I like, when I please. But hey, if something pleases my eye, I won’t hesitate to experiment. I’m often labelled as “Moody” by my peers. And it’s quite true up to an extent. I’m totally a mood-driven person. In fact, it reflects my choice of clothing at that time. That’s why my closet is a potpourri of branded and thrifted items! But surprisingly today I managed to keep up in good spirit while being shot the entire time! (A sincere thanks to my sister for being a part of this!) Man, how I would like to give those models a standing ovation for the job that they do! J Camera and I have forever remained frenemies. We always share a love-hate relationship and today was like my ‘Valentine Date’ with him! J Woot woot  Haha and Cheers! To many more! Anyway, today I shot some pics for the look I’d settle for in a 9-5 time frame! It’s a mix of street-meets-store. Hope you like it! Do comment and lemme know what you think?

Work-it-Out

I put together this outfit with the intention of knowing how brief yet stylish it is. Entire emphasis is on the graphic printed trousers adding a quirk quotient to those dull working hours!








Printed Trousers- Lifestyle, Tank top- Forever 21, Blazer and bracelets- FnU, Watch-Fossil, Ring- Colaba Causeway, Sunglasses- Blur, Shoes- Hill Road


Fancy pantsy

Summer gets easy with the Pyjama pants around. I love how comfy and groovy it is. To bench out the laziness, I added a pair of gladiator heels. I completed this look with red lips and cool red shades, perfect for chillin’ with the gal pals!





Cropped jacket- Westside, Tank top F21, Pyjama pants and Rings- Hill Road, Bracelet- gifted, Shoes- Metro


Skirting in the dark

My final outfit takes a complete discourse. I felt like I should somehow go back to my roots, and hence this vintage maxi skirt from my mom’s closet, paired with beaded necklace. I also used one of my customary studded tote and finished the outfit with statement rings and metal bangles.










 Skirt and top– Vintage, Green Neckpiece- Gifted, Golden Neckpiece- Hill Road, Bangles – stolen from mom’s closet :P,  Bag- Jabong, Rings- Agra’s shopping market, Shoes- Westside



No comments:

Post a Comment