I do enjoy shopping in a moderately insane environment. So street shopping fits me best! Nothing beats that moment of glory when you win a bargain with the salesperson! But a flat 50% is like a blue moon phenomena. So I took the chance and went on a shopping spree today. And I have to say, it was definitely worth the pain that my poor feet were subjected to! I got some really cool stuff from a lot of stores and what a relief to see a drop in the otherwise pinching prices!
But I did my homework well, and guys as fun as sales shopping sounds, it can get chaotic and can be a poke in the eye (pun intended!). So to make it all easy, here’s a To-Do list before going Sales Crazayy!
1. Wear clothes that are easy to slip in and out of, in case you want a trial, you don’t waste time. Wear comfortable clothes considering you have to spend long hours in it without being distracted.
2. Avoid wearing heels as much as you can. You may have to walk a lot and it can get painful and bothersome. Wear flats or cool flip flops instead.
3. Make a trip a day prior if possible. It will help you to checkout their existing collections and march straight to them the day next!
4. Make a priority list. Especially the stores you really want to check out. It can get harum-scarum during this time and a list will act as a blinker to save you time.
5. Carry a big enough bag with you like a tote or hobo and stuff some of your clothing inside it. This was a lesson for me today and I felt like King Kong, with all the bags bumping into everyone and everything. Why pay for them plastics? Turn eco-friendly instead!
6. Keep two budgets! Yes, you read that right. We all have been there done that. You are completely resource exhausted and wish you hadn’t spent that much! So keep some spares. Will help you keep a tab on your expense and if you reaalllyyy like that cute top you know what to do ;-)
7. As clichéd as it sounds guys, you gotta rush in early and get out early! Let it be a thumb rule for all you shoppers! The earlier you are in, you can avail the fresh stock!
Hope this really helps when you are out there. Wish you happy sales and shoppers luck!! Woot woot