Thursday 10 November 2016

Welcoming Fall with Morphe!

Hello! 
My favourite season is here! There's merriment in the air, countdown to Christmas, New Years and, fall makeup!

I have always managed to push through my beloved fall makeup onto the sunny months. Now that it is socially acceptable, I feel no prisoner's guilt! Having said that, let's move on to the star of the season- Fall Palettes! 
I have these two stunning palettes from Morphe ;35O-35 Color Nature Glow and 35F- Fall into Frost palette. 




Why these palettes? 
I have been looking to invest in a good warm-toned palette for a very long time. I wanted to get the Violet Voss's Holy Grail Palette, since, it has a good mix of warm neutrals and deep hues for spring and fall. But, it was out of stock and so was my patience. This is what it looks like- 

Searched high and low for similar pigments, but alas! found none to my satisfaction. It was a toss out between the pigment and price point. I didn't want to settle, and had my eyes on these palettes for the longest time. Morphe had come out with these palettes  In a nutshell, Morphe's shadows are super affordable, super pigmented and blend like a dream! woot woot
So I took the plunge and got em! 

Deets Please?
Each palette retails for $22.99. (shipping and postage charges excluded.) I ordered it from Morphe's website itself. Payment done through Paypal. The package delivered within 17 days in top notch condition. Super impressed! You can check out the Amazon counterpart, too, here though I'm not confident of its authenticity. 

The shadows are all immensely pigmented, especially the shimmer. Certain colours give a foil effect which looks absolutely breathtaking if you are creating a dramatic look. The mattes are easy to blend. Both pans have flesh toned colours that can make for a smooth base for any skin tone!

Morphe 35O Color Nature Glow 

A perfect blend of cool/warm browns and vivid sunset hues, this warm-toned palette has 35 pigmented pans of matte and shimmer. The orange hues are a treat to the eyes and the shimmer shadows are very creamy. The first five highlighting shades in the top row can give your Champange Pop a run for its money!



Here are the swatches:






Morphe 35F- Fall into Frost 
Array of richly pigmented satin and metallic colours ranging from golds to deep burgundys. This will be your go-to palette if you want a glamorous, sultry and bold eye makeup. Yet, the seven matte neutral pigments on the bottom row can help you accentuate the dramatic makeup, or create a clean base for every day use. 



Here are the swatches:





I have created two looks using this palette, I'll be uploading it in the following post. Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment