Monday 5 May 2014

BBloggers Week Specials


Town hopper is what I have been recently nicknamed! Travelling has been a lot of fun. And I’m all braced to travel to my hometown, Kerala within a week. I have mentioned in my previous post about my best bud who is getting married and I’m so psyched to be there! J Woot woot

Today I just wanted to do a quick post about my fav beauty products I have been raving on and about in the past week!

             


1 – Charcoal Black Mask- I purchased this from the Daiso store in the Dubai Mall. It is basically used for cleaning the pores on the nose. The advised application is twice a week and so far so good. This peel-off mask has been definitely useful in reducing the black heads on my nose, though not completely vanished, but I’m hoping it will after regular usage.

2 – Sebamed Sun Care SPF 50- This is the best sunscreen for my oily/sensitive skin so far! I have an extremely sensitive skin that tans within seconds of being exposed to the sun! Also, I had a huge trouble finding the best sunscreen as many of them instantly break me out, leave a white cast, get oily overtime or fail to protect my skin. This product however, is specifically designed for very sensitive and sun intolerant skin with UVA Filter 98% and UVB Filter 50 and shields against sunburn.  It is moderately priced with a shelf life of 3 years and helps to beat this extremely hot and humid Mumbai weather. I would definitely recommend this to people like me who are struggling to find the perfect sunscreen!

3 MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation- I use this over the MAC Studio Fix Fluid. My shade is NC42 It helps to mattify the skin without leaving it oily or shiny with a good amount of coverage. I wouldn’t suggest this for an individual use, it works best with the liquid foundation.

4 – Rimmel’s Scanadaleyes Lycra Flex Mascara- I am in love with this product. It came along in a pack of three consisting of the waterproof eyeliner and kohl kajal. I love the smooth consistency and it does not clump my lashes. Result achieved: dramatic fuller lashes. Scandalous Indeed!

5- Maybelline Colossal Kajal Coloured Kohl- Last but not the least; Maybelline’s new launch has been on everyone’s radar and why shouldn’t it? This turquoise coloured kohl creates a dream effect and pops out the natural color of the eyes and is perfect for the summer! So if you are bored and your attire isn’t helping you either, be sure to bring out the funk in your look using this product! 

That’s all for today! There’s going to be an outfit post very soon! So do keep watching this space for more on that... J

No comments:

Post a Comment