Friday 27 June 2014

Laughing in the Purple Rain

With the onset of monsoon, it has been challenging for me to make a wardrobe change! It’s time to let go of all those summer dresses, flowy skirts and tank tops and somehow, I feel it all gets masked behind a giant umbrella or a pesky raincoat! But that doesn’t stop me from incorporating the summer colours into monsoon! I totally love that when it’s pouring outside I have to slip into my favourite super-comfy hoodies and pyjamas while sipping on coffee! J Woot woot.  But there are times when you have to venture out on a dull day and only a bright colourful outfit can cheer you up!







Top, Sunglasses, Shoes- Hill Road, Bandra, Jeans- Forever 21, Bracelet- Gifted, Beauty Products- Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in Heftiest Hibiscus, Rimmel’s I Love Lasting finish- Apricot Punch,  Maybelline Colossal Kajal Coloured Kohl in Turquoise.


This adorable tie-dyed spaghetti strapped tank in bright hues of pink and orange is perfect for a rainy day! (pun intended) A pair navy boyfriend jeans is stylish and also the perfect length if you are spending a long day travelling. I love the purple plastic studded flats! They are super comfy for a typical rainy day sandal. A dainty stone bracelet to maintain the colourful nature of the attire and a cool pair of reflective mirrors completes this look! Whats’s not to love? Downplay your make-up, keeping the focus only on your eyes using the Maybelline Colossal Kohl in Turquoise and a tinted lip balm.

Leave in your comments and let me know what you think about this look.J 

No comments:

Post a Comment