Wednesday 25 June 2014

Traditionally Bound- Part 2

There’s sure an in-depth growing fondness for traditional attire. I have been grasping a good taste of the same. Initially, I did try to play safe but lately I have been trying to play with the colours, materials and works. Having said that, checkout the contrast representation of the same colour- PINK And no! I’m not a feminist gang supporter (Not that there’s anything wrong with that!) And this was definitely not an intention, but I only realised it during the picture edits! Hehe  

The first set of pictures is from a friend’s engagement party. This with silver and neon pink Anarkali gave the appropriate pop of colour that the occasion needed. The second set is of a two toned net and georgette sari in pink and cream with sequined border and blue velvet blouse. It was a good occasion for it was the installation ceremony of my father into Presidency for his Rotary Club. Sorry for the low quality camera prints. I was expecting some good prints from the professional camera in the second half but It was not “blog-worthy.” Will be better in future until struck by a lightening of laziness!! :P











Family photo taken after the ceremony.

Anarkali- designed and custom made, sari- CraftsVilla

I have a coupled of really cool stuff lined up. Will unfold em all soon. *shriek of excitement*         
  Till then balle balle’ and shaava shaava’ Woot woot.. Brruuaahh J

No comments:

Post a Comment